Moving Image Limited has established a very strong presence in the Nigerian media production and services landscape. Its areas of specialization are radio, television, film and publications.
Moving Image Limited the first to produce a commercial Hausa movie produced on broadcast standard format (U-Matic) titled “WAIWAYE ADON TAFIYA (1994). It won the most cultural inclined Hausa movie at the 2003 Arewa Films Award. The company also produced the first commercial documentary in Nigeria Kano City Wall and Gates: A legacy In Need (2011). Other documentaries from the staple of Moving Image Limited Includes:
1. RICE: Nigeria’s Journey to Self Sufficiency and Surplus (2016)
2. Katsina INEC: 2015 Elections (2015)
3. Kano Emirate Council: A Historical Perspective (2015)
4. Muhammad Sanusi II: Ascends the Kano Throne (2015)
5. DANFODIO: The Reformer of West Africa (2008)